terça-feira, 2 de fevereiro de 2010

First cards


After seeing so many wonderful cards on blogs I could not resist to make one myself. I have no idea how to color at all. But I got some Sarah Kay free images, my colored pencils and tried. I have just 24 colors - so please understand the limited use of colors :) I liked it so much I made two!!!! Since they are the first ones... I am going to give them to two very special friends: the red one is to my friend Simone and the purple one to a very inspiring friend Deena.

5 comentários:

  1. Strass nas flores... no chapéu....
    Meu Deus... ficou lindo!!!!!!!!!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Ahh, Rosana these are beautiful and I'm so touched that you are sending one to me!!! Even with limited colors you have colored these very well! Lovely little butterfly and added gems too!!
    hugs,Deena

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Love these and the colorings ! how pretty

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Those two cards are so beautiful!! Love how u blended the colors, you are doing amazing with the 24 colors u have, that is what I call creative!!

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Simone!!!!!

    Ameeeeeei seus cartões com figuras da Sarah Kay!!! Ficaram muito lindinhos.
    Uma ótima semana para você.

    Regina

    ResponderExcluir